Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Larry Laslo, Interior Designer

I think White furniture sometimes can look very cold but in this room designed by Larry Laso he has mixed the right amount of color to make this room elegant yet warm and inviting. What do you think?

Pink in not my favorite color but I love this room. It's simple design looks very upscale and stylish. I think the size of this room is very realistic for most homeowners. Often you see large beautifully designed room in a magazine and would love to implement a similar design but because of its size it's not always realistic for the average homeowner.
I read an article in a magazine that was about how a designer did a make over in her "small home", the house was 2800 square feet! In my neighborhood that would not be considered a "small house". I still subscribe to a couple of magazines which are great for ideas and inspiration but I get really excited when I see something done on this kind of scale.

6 comments:

  1. This is best article.This site allows news from punjab in punjabi language.it provides any kind of news.i like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great information sharing with us and really your posting is tremendous.thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your article with picture so quit and beautiful

    so wonder thanks for this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing images in your posting with simple description.your blog its very awesome keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice posting its a really great amazing images and information.


    Rakhi Gifts to India

    ReplyDelete